Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground Hogs Day!

Pretty lackluster laid back kind of day. Nothing out of the ordinary unless you count a shit bucket of snow that still needs some more shovel attention. It's 2:30am and I'm still waiting for that damn melatonin to kick in. Damn you insomnia mixed with hormones that are screaming "feeeeeed meeee!"

Interesting to note: I actually talked to quite a few people today without initiating any conversation. As I've said before I'm not much of a talker or conversationalist (so to speak.) To my surprise I had quite a few convo's going at once and was very talkative. Hell, it felt good to talk to someone other than the same person for once LOL. Caught up with an old friend from highschool who happened to of "failed" today in finding somebody to go out with coffee with-too bad she didn't get a hold of me, I fucking love coffee LOL. Dieting has enhanced the taste buds and nothing in my opinion beats a good cup of coffee. Dark as fawk with some splenda and boom protein everywhere. That reminds me (nasty right?) , I recently re-purchased one of my favorite books written by Chuck Palahniuk titled "Choke." I bought it back in 2008 and nearly finished it 'till I let a friend borrow it. Short story it was never returned and the ending was never experienced...just like final fantasy seven -_-; I bought the book for a cheap $4 at SoundgoRound (local video game/movie/book outlet. neat retro place) and finished the book in 3-4 days. Pretty schweet plot twist occured and overall the book in my opinion is top three of Palahniuk's material. Diary being first followed by the oh so cliche' Fight club, and then Choke. I bought "Rant" a few months ago but never got around to finishing it due to the non-linear approach. Too much shit kept occurring randomly and the story line/narration/dialogue lacked that Minimalistic approach Chuck thrives on. I'll get around to reading it but in my opinion it's one of his weaker books.

Other than that ehhh...Pretty lackluster day as I've said. I went to the Mall in hopes of finding a pair of shorts to lift in but came up short. (Man are my puns witty?) Instead of shorts I added another pair of Fonverse (Fake-Converse, aka Levis) for $20 to my arsenal of sneakers. Similar to my black hi-top converse, these have a plaid interior that makes for a neat design. I wouldn't go far as to say I'm a sneaker head, but I fucking love how converse look. The Mall though-same shit different day. OH. I finally moved down a fucking notch in my gauges. Unfortunately my right is still not re-pierced, but I moved down to 00g's with the left. I pierced them wayyyy back in 06 maybe 07, but with a few minor set backs I've gone with and without them here and there. Really sucks because both of my ears should be at LEAST double zero's. Life ain't lemony though so make due with what'cha got! Or some shit like that.

Mood..my mood... Pretty moderate throughout the day. I'd say it hit its' peak around the time I was talking with others. Pretty damn good mood around 9-11pm... There after I'd say it died down a knob or two. Started to get a bit lethargic/hungry and overall tired, which greatly enhanced it to a state of melancholy. I wouldn't go too in depth and say I became emotional or felt like shit, but I didn't feel 110% myself. Man do I sound like a psycho when I say "talk to others" haha. Not that I am not someone who is anti social, it's just that I keep to myself 99% of the time...but if someone is to strike a convo with me I am ALL ears and motor mouth! Despite being a shy individual, if asked to speak I will surely speak my mind.

Also another pretty cool tid bit is that my ex girlfriend will be coming to watch my first show April 16th. Pretty cool since we ended things oddly on bad terms-but out of the blue a few weeks ago she randomly sent me a few texts apologizing for this and that with a first ever knowing of what I had planned. (Everybody forgets a lot about me, so when someone randomly asks me if I did this or that it's a bit of surprise. Normally when I tell someone something they forget, know what I mean? in one ear out the other, so she listened which is awesome.) Anyways, I'd say that was maaaaybe the highlight of my day? I dunno. I kind of regret being a dick to her while we argued (we both kind of went at it argumentative-wise) and having things of abruptly ending. With the way things are going though, at this time maybe it was for the best but I know with a hunch that feelings are still there despite her being in a relationship. Kind of them Brett kinks and analytical skillz0rz I possess haha. But enough of that I am running a bit off topic LOL. This is suppose to be a cut and dry "I lift things up and put them down!" type of journal.

So er, uh, for people that are interested I'll list yesterday's meals for my refeed. The Macro's for which I am dieting on are as followed:

5 days out of the week I follow: 40g fat 250g carbs 200g protein
2 days out of the week (tue/sat) I follow: 40g fat 350g carbs 200g protein // 40g fat 375g carbs 200g protein

Oddly enough I also hit a low point in bodyweight (154.5lbs) so I am roughly ~8lbs from where we want to be in April. That means striated ass and all that good stuff! This is all wishful thinking, hoping that we put on 6-8lbs of muscle during my offseason.

No comments:

Post a Comment